House of Restoration Church was founded in October of 1957. At that time the church was known as the Pentecostal Christian Church, Inc. “The Tabernacle”. In the over 50 years of this church there are several notable events that have occurred. It was through the faith and hard work of various servants of the Lord that helped achieve, establish, and maintain the church.
We would like to honor those servants of the Lord who responded to the Lords calling to serve as Pastors of this Temple. Rev. Jose Felipe Santiago and his family were the first pastoral family of the church. He served as Pastor of this church from 1957 through 1977. Rev. Jose M. Rodriguez and his family were the second pastoral family to come and lead the church. This servant of the Lord served as Pastor from 1977 through 1988. In 1988, Rev. Benjamin Santiago and his family became the third pastoral family of the church. They lead the church for 5 years before leaving in 1993. From 1994 to present, the Lord called Bishop Jeremiah Torres and his wife Senior Pastor Miriam L. Torres along with their children to Pastor this grand ministry.