- That the Bible is God inspired, infallible and authoritative.
- That there is only one God, existing eternally and manifested in the personhood of God the Father, God the Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the son of God, born of the Virgin Mary maintaining a perfect life without sin. We believe in His miracles, healings, in His death and resurrection, as well as in His ascension to heaven to the right of the Father and in His blood we find the only means by which sin is cleansed.
- In Salvation by Jesus Christ and sanctification to those who believe because of regeneration of their hearts and renovation through the Holy Spirit.
- In divine healing where God is able to heal all infirmity.
- In baptism in water for all who believe and in the celebration of the Holy Communion.
- In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and his presence in the life of the believer in order to guide us all to justice and truth.
- In the Second Coming of Christ.